We are looking for a mechanic that is confident and has a varied level of skills to fit in with our current team. We are looking for someone with welding ability, diagnostic experience, engine / gearbox replacements and timing belts. Having your MOT license would be “an advantage”. In today’s world we also looking for someone that can work with computers daily and have a minimum of 3 years full time experience on the job and have your own hand tools. Telephone Steve on 07545 378193
Diagnostic Technician / Mechanic / MOT Technician
Are you enthusiastic about diagnosing and repairing cars? Are you ready for a new job? Apply at Scarborough Car Tech today and join our fun and friendly team!
FULL-TIME JOB VACANCY
Scarborough Car Tech is looking for an experienced Diagnostic Technician to join their team.
The applicant should:
- Have a wealth of knowledge of auto-electrics and diagnostics
- Be enthusiastic about the motor trade
- Be computer literate
- Be competent in all other aspects of the motor trade (Timing belts / Chains / Clutches)
Benefits of working with Scarborough Car Tech:
- Company pension scheme
- Full-time, regular hours (Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:30, optional Saturday overtime)
- Friendly and fun atmosphere
- Improve your skills with ongoing training and guidance
- Be part of a team that excel together
- Progress through the company
How to apply?
- Email: Accounts@scarborough-car-tech.co.uk
- Phone Steve: 07545 378 193